Uses: Specially developed cabinets for the protection of transmitters, manifolds, valves… These products are used for instrumentation in the chemical, oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
– Protection degree IP55/65 (in accordance with EN60529).
– Fibre-glass reinforced polyester enclosure
– Mechanical Impact resistance IK10 (in accordance with EN62262).
– Electrically insulating material.
– Light Grey colour RAL 7035. Possibility of other integrated colours.
– Resistant to extreme temperatures: from -120 to +100°C
– Locking by stainless steel padlockable lever latches.
– Joint lèvre sur dormant de porte – Door frame sealant for cabinets with 45° opening.
– 2 stainless steel hinges
– Transmitter maintenance system.
– Different attachment possibilities with/without 2″ tube.
– Round gasket (diameter 132mm) available for INSTRUM CDC cabinet allowing tubes to be passed through.
– Interior coating resistant to electromagnetic radiation.
– Antistatic exterior coating.
– Reinforced insulation of cabinet using polyurethane mousse.