– Fibre-glass reinforced polyester cabinet
– Double insulated cabinet (class II)
– Protection Degree IP 66 (in accordance with EN60529)
– Mechanical Resistance Impact IK10 (in accordance with EN62262).
– Electrically insulating material.
– Moisture resistant material.
– Resistant to extreme temperatures (from -30˚C to +120˚C)
– Colour RAL 7035
– Inserts, 25mm fittings at the back of the cabinet allowing direct attachment of parts using standard cap screws.
– Top and bottom awnings integrated into cabinet mould.
– ¼ turn double bar locking system.
– Set of 4 polyamide swivelling mounting brackets.
– Grid pattern on the door to facilitate drilling.
– JPolyurethane watertight sealant fitted directly onto the door.
-Cast aluminium hinges – highly resistant to corrosion.
– Mounting plate in full/perforated galvanised steel or full polyester.
– Door window.
– Inserts on the door to allow attachment of accessories.
– Other locking systems: Ronis 1/4 turn lock, triangle…
– Interior pivoting face-plate.
– Modular frame.
– Equipment for attaching to beam, pole or post.
– Air vent.
– Notched Bars: allowing you to adjust the position of the connector board depth-wise.