– Fibre-glass reinforced polyester enclosure
– Double insulated enclosure (class II)
– Protection degree IP44/55 (in accordance with EN60529).
– Mechanical Impact resistance IK10 (in accordance with EN62262).
– Electrically insulating material.
– Moisture resistant material.
– Resistant to extreme temperatures (from -30˚C to +120˚C)
– Closure by polyamide handle operating 3 point latch system.
– M8 inserts at the back of the enclosure allowing attachment of your equipment.
– Lip sealant fitted to door frame (according to waterproofing level required).
– 2-3 hinges per door depending on the height of the door.
– Mounting plate in full/perforated galvanised steel or full polyester.
– Connector board in full/perforated galvanised steel or full polyester.
– Cable entry plate.
– Locking by Ronis 1/4 turn lock (others available)…
– Interior pivoting face-plate.
– Inserts on the sides and/or door to attach accessories.
– Reinforcements for heavy loads.
– Double insulation.
– Awning or 4 pitched roof.
See example drawings below:
If need digital drawings for a specific enclosure, please contact us.