Uses: Specially developed cabinets for the protection of transmitters, manifolds, valves… These products are used for instrumentation in the chemical, oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
– Fibre-glass reinforced polyester cabinets.
– Protection degree IP55/65 (in accordance with EN60529).
– Mechanical Impact Resistance IK10 (in accordance with EN62262).
– Electrically insulating material.
– Light Grey colour RAL 7035. Possibility of other integrated colours.
– Resistant to extreme temperatures: from -120 to +100°C
– Locking by stainless steel padlockable lever latches.
– Door frame sealant for cabinets with 45° opening.
– 2 stainless steel hinges
– Transmitter maintenance system.
– Different attachment possibilities with/without 2″ tube.
– Round gasket (diameter 132mm) available for INSTRUM CDC cabinet allowing tubes to be passed through.
– Interior coating resistant to electromagnetic radiation.
– Antistatic exterior coating.
– Reinforced insulation of cabinet using polyurethane mousse.
|Dimensions in mm||References||Optional accessories|
|H||W||D||20 mm mousse||Anti-static coating||Door window||Interior mount clamp||Exterior mount clamp|
|Cabinet opening at 45˚|
|342||331||346||C45/A||C45/A.A5||C45/A-V||On demand according to drawing specifications||On demand according to drawing specifications|
|Cabinet opening at 90˚|
|400||350||227||CDC/A-SM||CDC/A-AM||CDC/A.A5||CDC/A.V||On demand according to drawing specifications||On demand according to drawing specifications|