Unique dimensions!! Height with base: 2100mm, width: 6920mm, depth: 450mm.
In partnership with its client (a leader power supplier), Europoly conceived this enclosure with big dimensions, which was later used as a low-voltage main switchboard in a particularly warm and humid environment (Guyana), in the photovoltaic sector.
Here are the main assets of this enclosure:
- Polyester is a fully corrosion-resistant material
- A polyester enclosure weighs twice as less as other types of enclosures (steel, stainless steel) and has the same mechanical resistance
- Polyester enclosures has class II protection (electrically insulating)
- The heat insulation coefficient is clearly higher as with any other material (steel, stainless steel, aluminum…)
- A really high protection level (IP65) could be guaranteed to the client
The challenge here was to conceive a very wide enclosure, that could be disassembled for sea transport, and then easily assembled on site with a provided mount kit.
If you are also looking for standard or custom made solutions, then feel free to contact us!